LOW BACK PAIN THE CAUSES OF
Osteochondrosis - disease of the cartilaginous surfaces of the bones of the muscular-skeletal apparatus, particularly of the spine (knee to the hip joint in the joints). Low back pain is a four-phase development.
In order to understand the essence of this disease, it must, at least in a General sense in order to understand the structure of the spinal column. The thread, thus, connected to each other by ligaments in the intervertebral discs. The openings in the vertebrae form a canal in which lies the spinal cord; its roots contain the sensory nerve fibers come out between each pair of vertebrae. The flexion of the spinal column the intervertebral discs, just pressed slightly on the side of the hill, in its core, so as to be shifted in the opposite direction. In simple terms, the intervertebral discs, thus, shock absorbers, reduce the pressure on the spinal column during a workout. The weight of the illness in particular, it is related to the vertical position, in which the load on the spine, in the intervertebral discs is significantly higher than in animals. If you don't learn how to sit, stand, lie down, drive it, you will lose the ability to carry out its functions (attenuation) in the pass after some time, the outer shell will crack, the bumps are formed gryzenia. Thus, the compression of the blood vessels (the ban-which leads to disruption of the spinal blood circulation) or to the spinal cord and, in rare cases, the spinal cord itself. These changes accompanied by pain in the reflex tension of the muscles of the back.
ONE OF THE MOST COMMON CAUSES OF BACK PAIN - SPINE OSTEOCHONDROSIS DEFEAT INTERVERTEBRAL DISCS
According to the statistics, almost one in two people over the age of 25, do is 55 years old, suffering from osteochondrosis. However, most of the people start to feel the manifestations of the disease after several years of 35. The development of the exacerbation of osteochondrosis of contributing to the static in a dynamic overload of the vibration.
The reason for that could be:
- the work associated with the frequent changes of the torso with flexion, in extension, it turns out, the rynkovyi movement of the
the lifting of heavy loads
incorrect posture when standing, sitting, lying down, in the carrying of heavy loads
- the physical culture of the sport, without taking into account the influence of the hard exercise
- adverse weather conditions - low temperatures, and high humidity.
- But you can't say that if you carefully follow the entire instruction to the degenerative disc disease is not threatening. After all, the cause of the disease, it can be a traumatic injury.
TYPES OF OSTEOCHONDROSIS
On localisation distinguish cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral, in the common lower back pain. This files most often diagnosed lumbar degenerative disc disease (more than 50% of the cases), cervical (25%) of the total (about 12%).
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
For some Parents, it is often said the sentence is addressed to the children: "shake your head!". The doctors thus he calls for the opposite approach: "be sure to tip your own head." Any By the age. The only way you will be able to avoid the threat of the disease - osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
The neck of nature, designed not only to hold the head in a turn in a different direction, that is, by the way, for the people, untrained, did not look at your health, it becomes very difficult for you. The door in that of the spinal cord, the arteries that supply the brain, nerve roots, the trunk, with the implementation of the nerve connections to the arms, the heart, the lungs.
Of the complaints, in the form of osteoarthritis of the so-mixed: pain in the heart, headache, dizziness, brief loss of consciousness (because of violations of brain blood supply), pain in the side or the total cross-arm.
Osteochondrosis towards the thoracic spine
The pain that arises from time to time, in the thoracic spine, acquainted to anybody engaged in work of a heavy physical nature. Typically, these painful, unpleasant feelings, and therefore is the first character to enter the body to develop a rather unpleasant illness – osteochondrosis towards the thoracic spine. This disease is Often affected by the individual, the so-called sedentary occupations: engineers, computer operators, car drivers.
However, it is not necessary that you have a need, even if you have to drag a heavy object, or have a long time to sit at the Table, it is a pain in the lower back.
A reliable barrier of the disease is proper posture. The back, when walking, try to go in a straight line and his shoulders straightened. Posture, as you can imagine, it is necessary from an early age. However, you can to do it in 30 to 40 years old ali. If it is true it is true - better late than never!
Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
First, it is a dull pain in the lumbar region of the leg, and usually marked numbness of the extremities, a significant increase in pain with sudden movements of the trunk during shaking.
The PREVENTION of
The prevention of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
Exercise for a long period of time, but surely the prevention of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Here are a few of the exercises to prevent this type of osteochondrosis:
- Push your forehead into the palm of the hand the tightening of the muscles of the neck. Exercise-run 3 times for 7 seconds at a time. Then the hand-the back of the head with a 3-fold to 7 seconds at a time.
- Tension in the muscles of the neck, push it to the left of the temple on the left side of the page (3 times for 7 seconds) and the then right down to the temple of the slide, on the right-hand (3 times for 7 seconds).
- Place the back of your head for a bit. To overcome the resistance of the tight muscles of the neck, tuck the chin to the jugular fossa. Do the exercise at least 5 times.
- Head on her shoulders, in to hold it straight. Slowly turn your head just so far as, as much as possible (5 times). Many times follow to the left.
- Lower your chin to your neck. Please contact the head of the first 5 times right, then 5 times to the left.
- Put the back of his head. Try to touch your right ear to right shoulder (5 times). Please note that this movement, which is trying to the left ear to touch the left shoulder (5 times).
These exercises in the morning are recommended for the hygienic gymnastics, their performance during the working day. If you don't, in sitting, in standing. However, the implementation of the circular rotational movement of the head, they cannot, in any case. You can lead to do you harm.
Prevention of osteochondrosis towards the thoracic spine
If you regularly perform the exercises (listed below), the educational supports the muscle tone back in the stomach to ensure the normal range of mobility of the [spirits of the craft] segments of the thoracic spine, degenerative disc disease, you can not win the race.
- standing up; taking a deep breath, stand up straight, get off your hands, your legs together. Pull your arms up - exhale. The Arch of the back to take a deep breath. Then, release your hands, lean forward, back a bit scrugli, dropping a shoulder into his head - exhale. Repeat 8 - 10 times.
- he sat down on a chair. Put your hands to your head - inhale, arch the back 3 can do a maximum of 5 times, the shoulder blades, back of a draw on the traditional walnut dessert from the chair, - exhale.
- get on all fours. Up there to the back, press and hold the button for 2 - 3 seconds in this position. Try to keep your head straight. To return to the I. p. in the back of the same exercise 5 to 7 times.
- lie on your stomach in to give a hand to the ground. The maximum force to the arch of her back, trying to tear the body off the ground.
- lie on stomach, arms close to your body. The Bend in the thoracic spine, trying to lift his head, in the leg.
This exercise reduces the load on the thoracic spinal column, it is recommended that you perform throughout the day during short breaks. In practice, a 3-to 5-e, breathing arbitrary. 4. 5. of the exercises, do 5 to 8 times. These exercises can be included in an early-morning practice sessions. That is, it is very helpful to take a few shifts at work. It is important that you do the preventive of the day, then you will be a reliable protection from the self to the degenerative disc disease.
PART OF THE TREATMENT
How to properly sit in
- you are too soft-furniture - for you. Too large For a body weight press on the spinal cord, the body has to be supported by the ischial tuberosity, that is only possible on the hard seat.
- the furniture is where you need to be sitting down for long periods of time has the following requirements: the height of the stol, a chair, a must be equal to the length of the tibia - is it necessary, and so rested a foot on the ground for the people of a small stature, it is recommended that you put under the legs of the bench; the maximum seat depth of approximately 2/3 of the length of the leg.
- below the table there should be plenty of room for your feet, that it is not a lot of Flex.
- if you have a need to sit down for a long time, try it about every 15 - 20 minutes. it is a bit of a warm up, to change the position of your feet.
to ensure that it is tight against the back of the back of the chair.
sit up straight, not a lot of bowing your head in the bending of the torso not to strain your muscles.
- if you are in a profession that you have each and every day of a long read, it was on the table of the fixture (the music stand) the book to support to high in the condition to the table, the upper part of the body, then you do not need to be tilted forward.
- behind the wheel of a car, try to stay stress-free. It is important to have the rear foot support. For the to the waist in the back of the chair, with the pillow of the place that the lumbar bend. Try to keep your head straight. After a couple of hours drive, although the do the basic gymnastic exercises: twists, turns, squats — 8-10 times each.
- in front of the TV, do not sit or lie long in one position. Periodically change it, get up to stretch your legs. Around 1-1,5 hours to lean against the back of the chair, or a couch, relax your muscles, take some deep breaths.
How to stand
When a person who has a very long, back comes in to do the heavy loads, and in particular, the back Section of it.
- changing position every 10 to 15 minutes, which is based on a single, followed by a foot of a second, it will reduce the load on the spine.
if it is possible to go to the city to walk around.
from time to time that the SAG of the back, stretching your arms up, take a deep breath. So it may be a little to relieve the fatigue of the muscles of the shoulder girdle, your neck, your neck, your back.
- if you are washing dishes, Ironing, pressing, alternately put one foot to the other in the small stool or box. Osteochondrosis in the stroke, or better, as the seating is putting the Ironing Board so as not to have to bend down low.
- meanwhile, when the cleaning of the apartment, the job is a vacuum cleaner, try the st. christopher, that the band is low, the better the extension, the additional pipes. After the cleaning, under a bed, under a table, desk, stand on one knee.
to lift an object from the floor, get down on your squat or bend over, bending the knee of the resting on the arm of the chair, or a table. So you don't overload the lumbar spine.
How to lie
To sleep in a soft bed is better, but not in the game. The bed should be made of a semi-rigid body, when the person is lying on his back, it is a physiological curves (cervical lordosis, thoracic kyphosis, the lumbar lordosis). To do this:
- the overall width of the bed or sofa, place the shield in the top of the foam to a thickness of 5-8 cm and Cover it with a blanket into the cover sheet.
- when the effect of the pain in the leg below the knee, to enclose the cushion, plaid - this reduces the stretching of the sciatic nerve in relieving the pain in the foot.
- when the pain in the back, many patients prefer to sleep on my stomach. So make sure not to bend your back, causing even more of a pain in the lower part of the abdomen puts a small pillow.
the lovers sleep on your side sleeping on, putting one foot to the other, arms under his head.
In order to get out of bed in the morning for patients with acute osteochondrosis manifestations can be very difficult. Proceed as follows:
- first of all, do some simple exercises with your hands, in your feet;
- if, however, in spite of this, in the back of your turn instead of the stomach;
- to lower one leg is on the ground;
- on the basis of the hand to the feet, to move your body weight on your knees, in the slowly stood up without making any sudden movements.
In another tip. For those of you who like a bath, preferably dry steam (sauna) in between acute in the saunas have to give.
How to to raise the the move, the weight of the
One of the main reasons of the aggravation of degenerative disc herniation, in diseases of the intervertebral disc, particularly in the lumbosacral - lifting and the carrying of heavy loads. The sharp, sudden pain in the lower part of the back where the centre of gravity of it is placed by a jerk in a nato heavy transport on the side of the object, changes in his body.
How to carry heavy loads
- don't carry a heavy burden, on the one hand, especially for long-distance, so as not to overload the spine, split the load he is carrying in both hands. It is unacceptable to hold the weight of a strong band in the stretch (blank back).
- in general, patients with degenerative disk disease in order to raise the carrying of heavy loads over 15 kg is not desirable. I advise you to buy it, or a trolley bag is the wheel.
- carrying the heavy burden of the distance is very long, in a comfortable backpack with wide straps. The weight of the pack distributed to the full at the weight of the spinal column in the free hand.
How to lift weights
- to me, if you have a need for the belt lifter, or any of the wide belt;
sit on your heels, the back should be straight, stiff neck;
- grabbing both of my hands, the weight up without bending your back.
In the end, the most important piece of advice.
If you have a need for a sharp pain in any part of the spine, and not smes, the self heal with the ointment the pills. Seek out the help of iz, a neurologist needs to establish an accurate diagnosis, to relieve pain, to develop a treatment plan.